When submitting a revision of your manuscript, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- The reviewers and editors will have provided bubble comments on the document. Please do not delete these comments.
- Highlight all changes using the yellow highlighter function in Microsoft Word to denote the edits.
- Respond back to each bubble comment by clickling "reply to comment"
- If you disagree with a comment, please respond to the reviewer's bubble comment anyways.
- You do not need to submit an author response document for the reviews. The bubble response comments are the only additional work necessary.
- Please upload the the manuscript (including abstract and references) with highlighted changes, author and title page, video abstract (including edits if they were made) to the submission manager upon request.