Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts should be prepared according to the guidelines of the current Publication Manual of the American Medical Association. The text adheres to the manuscript types and style guidelines.
- The manuscript is blinded, meaning all names of individuals and institutions have been removed and replaced with "XXX".
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is prepared in Microsoft Word. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; uses heading levels; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are acknowledged within the text at the appropriate points and uploaded as separate files.
- A brief comments for the editor may accompany your submission, if needed. When prompted during the submission, this may be skipped and left blank.
- An author and title page must accompany the submission. Each author should include a biography of no more than three sentences and contact information (address, phone, fax, E-mail, and Twitter handle). In addition, the corresponding author (individual who is submitting) will need to provide the information for all contributors on the project. A contributor is anyone receiving authorship for the project. The author and title page is a separate document during the submission.
- Include an abstract of no more than 300 words in length. Place the abstract at the beginning of the body of the paper. Below the abstract provide the key phrases/content focus from the provided list before starting the manuscript body.
- The end of the paper should be followed by the acknowledgments, if any, and references. DOIs and URLs for the references should be provided. References should be cited in text using superscripts numerals in order of appearance.
- Tables or figures/photographs may accompany the submission. All figures, photographs and tables must be formatted according to AMA guidelines. Please blur/block the patient’s face if in photographs and deidentify all patient data. These files should be acknowledged where they would be placed within the document, but submitted as separate files.
- I agree to transfer copyright of this article to Clin AT at the time of submission. If Clin AT decides not to publish a submission, then copyright is transferred back to the author at the time the submission is declined.
The contact information entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.